. Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Munch’s Supply co. Web site (the "site") currently located at www.munchsupply.com. Please read the following rules and understand that when you use the site it means that you agree to follow the guidelines and conditions outlined in (the "Agreement"). From time to time, the terms of the site may change. Anytime you use the site, it means that you accept and will abide by the Agreement and any change to the rules.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS STATED BELOW, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY LOG OFF THIS WEB SITE.
Use of Materials on this Web Site
Unless otherwise noted, Munch’s Supply Co owns or controls the copyrights and trademarks for all the photographs, illustrations, designs, icons, logos and written material (the "Contents") appearing on the Munch’s Supply Co. Web site. The site as a whole is also protected by copyright and trademark laws. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Munch’s Supply Co Web site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Munch’s Supply Co, its affiliates and others.
The material in the Munch’s supply Co site could include technical inaccuracies or other errors. Your use and browsing of the site is at your risk. Neither Munch’s Supply Co, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Web Site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Munch’s Supply Co Web site. Munch’s Supply Co does not warrant that the functional aspects of the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Without limiting the forgoing, everything on the Munch’s Supply Co. web site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the excluding of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Munch’s Supply Co reserves the right to make changes to the Munch’s Supply Co site at any time without notice.
If any portion of these terms is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law to the greatest extent possible, and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Any cause of action you may have with respect to the site must be commenced within one year after the claim or cause of action arises, or such claim or cause of action is barred. These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, United States of America, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
- If you provide Munch’s Supply with personally identifiable information such as your name, address, and phone number, we will use it to contact you to provide you with the information that you request.
- If you provide us with your email address, we may use it to communicate with you, for example, we may want to inform you about content relevant to your interests, about new features and material on our site, to request your opinion on matters concerning this site, and to make you aware of highlights in our products or services. You can opt out of receiving these communications from us at any time by writing to email@example.com.
- When you visit the Website, Munch’s Supply automatically receives and records information on its server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies information, and the page you request. Site usage information helps us to evaluate how our visitors use and navigate the web site on an aggregate basis, including the number and frequency of visitors to each web page and the length of their visits.
- Munch’s Supply may use "cookies" to identify return visitors. A "cookie" is a small file that we save on your computer’s hard drive. It contains no personal information, like your name or email address, but "remembers" that your computer has visited this site before. In the future, this technology may be used to personalize your experience in visiting the Website. To accept cookies, go into your browser preferences and check that cookies are being accepted. You can also turn off the "cookie" function through most standard browsers though that may affect your use of this Website.
- We may use the information that we collect in the following ways:
- for the purposes for which you specifically provided the information;
- to cross reference material in our database with your interests to send you customized announcements of content that is explicitly relevant to you interests;
- to send you email notifications about products or services, or to otherwise contact you;
- to enhance existing features or develop new features, products, or services;
- to provide third parties with aggregate, not-user-specific, information about our usage patterns;
- to comply with requests or orders of federal, state, and local governments agencies and bodies; and
- in any other ways that are in compliance with this policy as it may be amended from time to time.
- Munch’s Supply does not control the privacy policies of our business partners, suppliers, or other sites to which we provide hyperlinks.
Munch’s Supply Co.
Attn: Web Master
1901 Ferro Dr.
New Lenox, IL 60451