Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

  • What is the nearest location to my business?

    You will find addresses & maps to all of our branches by going to our Locations Page
  • How do I become an American Standard or Trane dealer?

    For more information on becoming an American Standard or Trane dealer you may email a request for information to
  • I am a homeowner. Can I purchase products from Munch’s Supply?

    No, Munch’s Supply is wholesale only. All equipment, parts, and commodity products are sold to HVAC contractors only.
  • I am an HVAC contractor. Can I order products from you online through your website?

    To request a username and password to the online order portion of our website, please email
  • How do I open a charge account?

    You can apply for credit by downloading our credit application.
  • I am an HVAC contractor. How do I become a Munch’s Supply customer?

    Simply complete a New Account Information Form and bring it with you to one of our locations. Any one of our counter staff can set you up as a customer.
  • How do I go about setting an appointment with a sales representative?

    You may make your request via email at Someone will contact you within one business day.
  • How do I contact your technical support department?

    You may contact them via email at or you may call them direct at (815) 215-5020.
  • What different types of products does Munch's Supply have in stock?

    We have all the necessary equipment, parts, and pieces to service and install any forced air and/or hydronic system in the industry.  We carry in stock all the necessary products for contractors in the residential replacement and new construction markets as well as the light commercial market.  For more information please feel free to contact us.